electrical engineering services
Our team of electrical engineers and designers apply their deep knowledge of electrical codes and fundamentals coupled with their hands-on experience to design and implement cost-effective, intuitive, robust solutions for electrical challenges. From a short circuit/fault current analysis to an arc flash study, electrical gear upgrades to entire industrial plant electrical power and motor control systems, we have the skill set, knowledge base, and experience to fill your electrical needs, large or small.
Whether your project involves a Retrofit or New Construction, Hazardous Classification or Non-Classified, 15,000 Volts to 110, we offer the following services to solve your challenges.
- Erection of Support Structures
- Mechanical Instrumentation and Transmission
- 11/33kv Electrification Project
- Construction of Power Substations
- Construction of Power Starters and Look-up
- Installation of Earthling Systems
- Materials Procurement & Supply
- Complete Electrical Project Engineering, Estimating and Scheduling for new installations and/or modifications of existing systems.
- Field survey of existing systems with recommendations of improvement.
- Providing field engineers and technicians for monitoring new installations and for checkout and start-up
- Single Line Electrical Diagrams
- Main Substation Planning
- Electrical Power Distribution Systems
- Motor Control Center Layouts
- Branch Circuit Layouts & Panel Scheduling
- Fault Current, and Coordination Studies
- Arc flash studies and mitigation
- Motor Elementaries
- Indoor/Outdoor Lighting
- Electrical Floor Plan Layouts
- Fire Protection & Security Systems
- Electrical Check-out & Start-up
- System Trouble Shooting
- Existing System Documentation
- Electrical Gear and Installation Services Procurement Support
- Feasibility Studies
- Cost Estimating